In what kitchen remodel is concerned, the greatest challenge is to turn this extremely important indoor space into an oasis of relaxation where you could drink your coffee every morning and contemplate a nice view, have breakfast with your family and even host a mini party. To attain this goal, you have to enhance the value of every single inch of space and hide your appliances.
The Simplest, Smartest Ways to Keep Your Kitchen Appliances Out of Sight
Concealing both small and large appliances is always a good idea, because it makes your kitchen seem larger, brighter and better organized. So how can you do it? In most cases, the manufacturers of custom kitchen cabinets give you the best answer to this question. Here are a few possibilities that you may want to consider:
- Create and Install a Customized Sliding Door Cabinet That Can Hide or Reveal Appliances. A giant wall-sized sliding door system would allow you to mask kitchen appliances and their cords. You could use this ingenious cabinetry solution to store all kinds of appliances, including your steamer and your oven. Moreover, here you could also deposit a basket where you could keep your small-size appliances. This custom cabinet is sleek, modern and extremely practical at the same time. What more could you ask for?
- Implement Refrigerator Drawers. OK, so you may not be a big fan of the modern vibe transmitted by a sliding door cabinet. In this case, you could choose to install awesome-looking refrigerator drawers. For instance, a traditional-looking kitchen island with a nice wood finish could actually hold 2 cleverly concealed refrigerator drawers: one where you could fresh products that you always need when it comes to making lunch or dinner and another one where you could store drinks and snacks for your kids.
- Tuck Away Your Media Equipment. If you spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing tasty meals for your loved ones, you probably get bored every once in a while. Note that you can bring your TV set in the kitchen and profit from a few well-deserved hours of entertainment. Your electronics won’t alter your design idea, since you can easily build a custom kitchen cabinet with fold-out doors enabling you to conceal all your media equipment when you’re not actually using it.
- Design and Use an Armoire-Like Unit. Many owners want their kitchen to be as spacious, welcoming and elegant as their living room. If this is your boldest design fantasy, you can actually pursue your dream and turn it into reality by designing and installing a large unit that would look pretty much like a vintage armoire with a nice wood finish. The unit should allow you to mask your fridge and freezer and turn even the most cluttered kitchen into a neat, classy flawlessly organized indoor space.
All in all, these are only a few ideas provided to show you that concealing small and large kitchen appliances should never become a problem. For more food for thought and awesome kitchen cabinetry design suggestions, just send us an email or give us a call at 1-800 876-0075.
- Gas Vs Electric Vs Convection – America’s Best Cookware Ranges - April 14, 2020
- How To Work Out Where All Your Power Points Will Go - March 10, 2020
- Where To Find Kitchen Design Inspiration - February 11, 2020