You have always been “different”. You’ve seen your friends’ kitchens and their design ideas have failed to trigger your enthusiasm for one particular reason: their indoor spaces serve just one practical purpose. They use this important area to prep and eat their meals. And that’s about it. On the other hand, you value the versatility of your kitchen and would actually like to improve its multifaceted appearance by adding a sleek bar that could become the central piece of your room. If a kitchen bar is an important part of your redesign project, keep reading to spot the most amazing trends that you should have in mind before starting this process.
- Go for the Faultless All-White Bar. You can always enhance the beauty of your kitchen by adding a modern, all-white bar in the center of your room. Immaculate white will create the illusion of more space and also add a touch of glamour and brilliance to your classic kitchen. To break the all-white patterns and spice things up a bit, you could always opt for white custom kitchen cabinets stylish metallic barstools available in gray or in a bold, super intense color (red is usually one of the best choices).
- Leather and Wood Help You Recreate a Wonderful Rustic Décor. Not a big fan of bright, spotless, white kitchens? For a less pretentious look, you could always choose to add an equally large and majestic bar made from the same materials incorporated by your floor. Wooden kitchen bars reflecting a nice, dark finish can complement your quality flooring and go extremely well with leather cushioned barstools available in black or dark brown.
- Spend Less on a Kitchen Island Turned into a Bar. Can’t afford to spend a small fortune on your kitchen remodel project? Not a problem! Creative thinking can get you very far even when your options are limited by a tight budget. To save space and cut down material costs, just turn your old kitchen island into a sleek bar. Remember to add new compartments where you could store your china, kitchen towels and small appliances that you use on a daily basis. You could personalize your design even further and expand its functionality by adding a few extra features, like a wine fridge for instance.
- Opt for the Minimalist, Masculine Bar. What do you get when you combine dark wood with iron? Well, the possibilities are virtually endless, but in this case you could mix these two materials to create a kitchen bar for just two people (how romantic is this?) and customize your design idea by adding a couple of catchy industrial barstools with sleek silvery metallic accents.
- Build a Modular Kitchen. Love subtle contrasts and precise, uncomplicated lines? In this case, you will clearly love the modern, fresh appearance of modular kitchens with custom cabinets and a small bar also serving as an island. These furniture pieces can reflect a timelessly elegant white and beige duo that will match the color of your walls and flooring.
Not sure which one of these ideas would be the best match for your kitchen? Just give us a call and let’s brainstorm to come up with the best kitchen remodel options.
- Gas Vs Electric Vs Convection – America’s Best Cookware Ranges - April 14, 2020
- How To Work Out Where All Your Power Points Will Go - March 10, 2020
- Where To Find Kitchen Design Inspiration - February 11, 2020