Transition to Traditional Kitchen
Combining clean modern lines with a bit of traditional iron makes this a gem. Unique custom door styles draw the eye to the details of this home. The painted smooth finishes compliment the soapstone countertops in bringing the adjoining rooms together for this residence.
Click on images to enlarge.
This project has an oversized island with 2 L-shaped areas, providing multiple work areas for an active family.
- Cabinetry is Alder wood painted with 2 welcoming paint colors.
- Door style has a wide style and rail with a raised panel center and a bead detail – deeper drawer fronts are styled like the doors, while the smaller top-drawer fronts are slab style.
- Full overlay – frameless style construction.
- Soapstone countertops
- Stainless steel Subzero refrigerator
- Wolf Range and Custom Iron hood with pot hanging racks to each side