Transitional Elegance Kitchen
Borrowing attributes from both the traditional and Modern/ Contemporary styles, this kitchen balances the two for broad appeal.
Click on images to enlarge.
- The cabinetry is Knotty alder wood- stained and distressed a medium toned stain. The painted and distressed surface brings the outdoors into the warmth and elegance of this residence.
- Door style has a traditional style and rail with a raised panel center– drawer heads styled like that of the doors with a five piece raised panel center.
- Full overlay – frameless style construction.
- Granite countertops.
- Wood paneled Subzero refrigerator
- Wolf Range and custom hood